I am obsessed with nails and nail polish. I try to stay on trend with the new colors and latest products. I am always trying the newest and best. The product you choose for nail color is super important because some products can cause premature aging of the hands.
Why is Vinylux the best choice for nails?
1. I have been using Vinylux for a month, and I absolutely love this product!
2. I will never use acrylic or shellac again.
3. Shellac has damaged my hands.
4. Acrylics and shellac have damaged my natural nails.
5. Regular nail polish chips within 2-3 days.
6. Vinylyx is fast! There is almost no drying time:)
7. Vinylux last on my nails for almost two weeks!
8. Vinylux is cost-effective.
The problems with Shellac:
1. Please keep in mind using UV lights with shellac will cause sun damage and potentially cause skin cancer. Always apply sunscreen before getting shellac.
2. Applying shellac to your natural nail bed will always damage your nails.
3. Soaking your hands in acetone will cause premature wrinkling and aging of hands.
The problem with Acrylic:
1. Applying acrylics to your natural nail bed will always damage your nails.
2. Soaking your hands in acetone will cause premature wrinkling and aging of hands.
How do you get Vinylux?
Vinylux is a very new product with a patent pending. This is the Vinylux website https://www.cnd.com/products/vinylux# . You can view a video about Vinylux at https://www.cnd.com/video-library/other-videos/vinylux# .
Most salons do not carry Vinylux. You can purchase this product at Ulta. There are over ninety trendy, color choices. I purchased Vinylux in Rubble at a local Ulta for $10.50, and the top coat for $10.50. This product requires no base coat, but Vinylux will not work without the Vinylux top coat.
You can take Vinylux and the top coat to a local salon, and ask for a polish change. A polish change at most nail salons is about $10-$20. This has almost no drying time, and Vinylux will last over a week and a half on nails and about two weeks on toe nails. Hope you enjoy this amazing, new long-lasting, cost-effective product that the salons do not want you to know about!