Steven Grant with Grant Foto is an amazing photographer. He took this fabulous photograph of my family. I love all the pictures he took for us, and I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a professional photographer! Steven Grant does not just take pictures—Steven Grant with Grant Foto uses technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event. He has worked with the world-renowned photographer, Fadil Berisha who is the official photographer of Miss USA and Miss Universe. Steven has 5 tips for fabulous photos:
1. The 1st thing I would suggest is research! Find some photos you like on Pinterest or Google to show the photographer which direction you want to go. Not that you’ll copy it, but these photos will lead the photographer in the right direction.
2. Hire professional Makeup/Hair and possibly Wardrobe stylist if the session calls for it. A professional team can make ALL the difference! Especially, when it comes to Makeup/Hair.
3. Be prepared! Make sure you have all your outfits, and accessories together for the shoot! People always forget their accessories.
4. Just breathe. Remember its only photos…not a job interview, Ha! People are always so nervous, and it sometimes shows on their face.
5. Last but not least…please watch spray tans and orange palms. It’s very hard to remove orange palms in Photoshop.
Grant Foto’s work includes: couple/engagements, family, fashion, fitness, high school seniors, pageant work and weddings. Grant Foto services Houston, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Katy and surrounding areas. Clients can opt to have their photo sessions on location or in studio. Check out Grant Foto’s website at www.grantfoto.com. You can request an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can find him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/grant.foto1 . Hope you all enjoy, like and, share Grant Foto’s 5 Tips for Fabulous Photos. Visit the blog next Friday for more glam tips. Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!