I am a last minute gift shopper. I am sure many of you are scrambling trying to come up with Father’s Day gift ideas. Take a deep breath and do not panic. There is still time. You live in Houston and have awesome choices for perfect gift ideas for Dad or your hubby. Spoil that special man in your life with these fashionable Htown Father’s Day gift ideas.
1. Upscale grooming: Your special man will enjoy a gift certificate to Martin’s Gentlemen Salon, which offers an upscale and modern environment where men can relax while getting groomed, and enjoy a glass of wine or scotch and catch up on news or sports, all while receiving a scalp massage, hot towel, and haircut. To further enhance their experience, Dad can enjoy a manicure/pedicure. shavhttp://www.mgshouston.com/index.html
2. Fashionable boots: Check out Lucchese’s Bannock roper boots, available in seven colors; $595 at Lucchese Houston. https://www.lucchese.com/thelastword/2014/12/8/announcing-the-lucchese-houston-flagship-store/
3. Made in the Shade: A pair of Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses will pilot dad into any situation with a large degree of style.
4. The Lucky Man: No men’s fragrance is as desired as Green Irish Tweed. Crisp, sporty, and indulgent. This cologne can be purchased for $175-$470 at Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
5. Fear the Beard: Father’s Day gift giving is not complete in Houston without supporting Houston sports! The Houston Rockets had an awesome year and next year will be even better. Help Dad support Htown with a Houston Rockets baseball cap, jersey or t-shirt! Or, purchase season tickets through Brittney Randolph, Houston Rockets Season Ticket Account Executive at 713-758-7414. Father’s and hubby’s are also ready for football season. Support our Houston Texans and purchase your NFL gear now!